Best Camping Table UK
* We sometimes use affiliate links, so we may receive a commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. Check our disclosure for more info.
Taking a good camping table on your trip makes not only meal times easier but can also be a great pace to store your things off the floor to save them from rain. We’ve reviewed some of the best camping tables UK so you can make sure you’re buying the best camping table for you and your families needs.
These are our top 3 picks:
- PORTABLE DESIGN: Folds into itself for ease, it is ideal for taking on camping trips, festivals, staycations, picnics and all other outdoor...
- PULL-OUT SIDE TABLE: Creates extra space – great for holding plates, cutlery, condiments or adding extra dining space.
This camping table is really good, with it’s super handy slide out secondary table to add a little extra space when you need it.
Foldable in design for easy portability, as well as adjustable to two different heights, it is made using an aluminium frame with four legs, making it lightweight, suitable for outdoor use and reliable, handling a weight up to 30kg – great for eating with your family and friends.
This table folds into itself – no carry bag case required, making it easy to transport and store when you’re not using it.
- Portable design folds into itself, for easy carrying
- Aluminium frame is lightweight yet tough, durable and rust-resistant
- Four legs, can be extended from 40cm to 70cm, catering to different heights
- Large main table, made from oak coloured MDF in a smooth finish for easy cleaning
- Small pull-out side table for extra holding or dining space
- Maximum weight 30kg, easy to set up
- 【Adjustable Height】Camping table designed telescoping aluminum legs for different heights starting at 45cm to 70cm to fit uneven surface
- 【Quick Setup】Assembly can be finished in one minute. The strength and stability of our camping table will exceed your expectations.And...
Ever Advanced Compact, lightweight, height adjustable utility folding camping table with roll up aluminium top with carry bag.
There’s a mesh carry holder under the main table which is great for storing cutlery or other smaller things you don’t always need on the table, and the table top can be removed from the legs (which actually have non skid feet).
Other table features:
- Large space for 4 people
- Dimensions open: 90 x 53 x 70cm
- Folded dimensions: 18 x 13 x 89.9cm
- Weight: 4.2kg
- Maximum Capacity: 30kg
- 4ft folding table can be folded in half for easy carrying
- The folding table is made of aluminum alloy and is durable
This is a really good quality table at a reasonable price, and will last for many family camping trips to come. There are 2 height sixes to choose from, and comes with a handy carry handle, making it easy to transport with you on your trip.
For a classic fold away camping table, this is a good family buy.
- 4ft folding table can be folded in half for easy carrying
- The folding table is made of aluminium alloy and is durable
- Thick locks in the middle of the table to increase loading capacity of the table
- Add a crossbar at the bottom of the table to increase the stability of the load-bearing
- 4ft Folding table top is MDF fireproof panel, the side of the table is made of an aluminum frame
- Unfolded size:47.2'' x 23.6'' x 27.6'' (LxWxH).Folded Size:23.6'' x 23.6'' x 2.55" (LxWxH).Weight: 5.6 Kg/12.35 Lbs.
- Three adjustable heights: 21.7''-24.4''-27.6''.Max. load: 100 Kg/220 Lbs.
This extra lightweight 4ft camping table’s made from high-density blow moulded plastic with powder coated steel framework.
The easy-to-maintain and durable smooth surface is very easy to keep clean. Along with various other uses this table is ideal for the garden, parties, BBQ’s, market stalls and trade shows. The tables are easy to set-up and fold away when not in use. The table can be folded and locked and comes with a handle for easy transportation.
The set consists of a table that can be folded and transported anywhere, as if it were a briefcase.
- This folding camping table can be installed and disassembled in seconds without any tools.
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor use.
- The table can be folded in half for easy storage and portability.
- Height adjustable from 21.7 to 24.4 to 27.6 inches
- -Folds-in Half with a secure locking mechanism for complete strength - Fold-away legs and "drop lock" hinges preventing collapse - Folds...
- - Lightweight and easy to carry - Comfortable carry handles - Tough, stain resistant, Simple to clean - Corrosion resistant, painted high...
A good basic camping table, this is available in two sizes (4ft & 6ft) and comes ready to unfold and use straight away. It’s a lightweight table and easy to store and transport, and also makes a great temporary table at home if you need some extra table space at Christmas or for an event.
- Folds-in Half with a secure locking mechanism for complete strength – Fold-away legs and “drop lock” hinges preventing collapse – Folds flat for easy transport and storage
- – Lightweight and easy to carry – Comfortable carry handles – Tough, stain resistant, Simple to clean – Corrosion resistant, painted high grade steel, black, fold-away legs
- – Long-lasting steel construction ideal for camping, car boot sales, BBQ’s, crafts, buffets, playgroups etc
How do I choose a camping table?
First off, you’ll need to find a table that’s big enough for your camping party. Simple. Then decide what you’re going to be doing with it: does it need to hold anything other than food? Are you going to use it back home for storage, desk, TV table etc…and if so, check the weight limit on it and make sure it’s going to be strong enough for whatever you’ve got planned. These tables we’ve reviewed are all pretty sturdy, but they all have limits, so check which ones right for you.
Then you need to consider storage. If you’ll be using your table for a once a year camping trip, you’ll likely need it to fold as flat as possible and take up as little room as it possibly can. A carry handle is always handy too.
What’s the lightest camping table?
The lightest camping tables are made from Aluminium, and are pretty much weather proof, rust proof and strong. While light when camping is good, it’s generally best not to swap strength for weight, however light it is.
You’ll want your camping table to last the course, so always bear in mind the weight combined with strength. Luckily, these camping tables are made using modern methods, so there’s no need to compromise very much on weight vs strength.